The health effects of Coffee have been put to the test in over 18,000 studies in recent decades, and a large amount of positive evidence is clear. Here are the highlights:
- Coffee improves energy levels and enhances brain function.
- Coffee increases metabolism and helps burn more fat.
- Coffee can help fight depression.
- Coffee may help you live longer.
- Coffee contains high levels of nutrients and antioxidants.
- Coffee lowers the risk of a host of diseases including type 2 Diabetes, various Cancers, Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and Stroke.
- Coffee also improves liver function.
To learn more, here are five authoritative links if you’d like to read the full story: